Established solar PV contractors
Whether you’re looking to meet building requirements, save money or be more environmentally friendly, Ecolution Renewables have the perfect solution for all you. Having installed over 16MW of solar photovoltaics nationwide using direct labour, we have the knowledge and experience to deliver all our clients’ needs. We provide solar PV installation across a wide range of buildings and roof types, for both the new build and retrofit markets, including residential, commercial, agricultural and public property applications.
Why install solar panels?
Builders & Developers
• Meet new build regulations – Solar PV panels are a great, easy solution for any new build application, it a simple way you can meet SAP targets, energy reports, the Code for Sustainable Homes, BREEAM ratings, Part L and local planning requirements such as the London Plan.
• Easy and cost effective – Solar is one of the easiest renewable technologies to install, depending on system size and specification, a full solar PV system can be installed in under a day without any need for internal works, saving you time and money.
• Utilise wasted roof space – Most other renewable technologies can involve invasive installations and take up valuable floor plan space. However, solar PV is a perfect solution to maximise and utilise what would have otherwise been wasted roof space.
Businesses & Local Authorities
• Reduce energy bills – Solar panels produce free electricity for your property which can be used during daylight hours. By utilising this free electricity, you can reduce the amount of electricity purchased from the national grid and therefore reduce your energy bills. You can dramatically increase these savings by installing an energy storage system, find out more.
• Sell back to the national grid – You may qualify for Feed-In Tariff (FIT), which means by registering your PV system with an electricity provider you can sell the electricity you’re producing back to the national grid to receive a secondary source of income. Are you legible for Feed-In Tariff (FIT) or need help with registering, contact our energy services team today.
• Reduce carbon footprint – Solar PV allows property owners to generate their own free electricity from natural, sustainable source like the sun. This renewable technology doesn’t produce any harmful pollution and can offset most, if not all your carbon emissions. It is a great way for everyone to help protect the environment and tackle global issues like climate change.
Why choose Ecolution for your solar PV installation?
At Ecolution, we aim to significantly reduce your solar PV costs whilst maintaining the highest level of design, installation and aftercare service.
We have a wealth of experience as one of the UK’s largest and longest-established installers of solar PV in the UK. With our first class, technical knowledge, we can provide value engineering for all installation types.
We work alongside leading international trusted brands to ensure we can provide our customers with a wide variety of high quality, cost effective solutions. From polycrystalline and monocrystalline panels or PV tiles through to various framing options from in-roof, on-roof, flat roof, ground mount and even our own self-ballasting range(ecomount).
Our dedicated in-house solar PV installation company provide all our clients with a tailor made complete service:
- Roof fit
- Ballast calculations
- Inverter location
- Electric schematics
- Design advice / value engineering
- Design co-ordination meetings
- DNO application
Supply & Install
- Full risks assessments & method statements
- Manage all goods / equipment delivered to site
- Supervisors, SMSTS qualified
- Isolate panels on roof during construction
- Assigned contracts & site manager for your projects
- Full testing & commission
O & M Handover
- Full system details / product information
- Complete O & M handover with both your site staff & end user
- System schematics including isolation locations
- Commissioning documents
- Certificates & manuals
- Out of hours contact numbers
Monitor & Maintain
- Remote monitoring meters
- Automatic Feed-In Tariff sign up & on-going meter reading submissions
- Online portal (View system performance & reports)
- System display panels
- Annual maintenance & re-active call-outs