Business Development Manager
This role requires excellent face-to-face and telephone communications, the ability to demonstrate success and experience managing major accounts customers and large contracts. To be able to manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims. Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and existing sales methods. Coordinate with relevant internal liaisons, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Sell and develop new technologies such as Air Source Heat pumps, Solar Thermal, MVHR, battery storage and Solar PV.
· Develop and strengthen relationships with new and existing clients
· Managing business levels with key accounts
· Forecasting monthly business levels within key accounts
· Maintaining face to face contact within key accounts
· Uncover new business with both new and existing clients in the Housing Association/Local Authorities sector
· Carry out company sales presentations
· Provide complete sales handover packs to the team
· Carry out administrative responsibilities around quotations, handovers and diaries.
· To achieve targets set each month.
· Business development within the Housing Associations/Local Authorities
· Proven track record in meeting sales and revenue targets
· Strong communicator who can effectively develop relationships
At Ecolution, it’s important to us that we focus on promotion from within the business and we pride ourselves on making sure that everyone has a development plan so they can reach their potential.
If you are looking for a challenging but rewarding new role please apply today by clicking the button below or alternatively you can send us your CV at email@example.com.