Finance and Funding

Solving Britain’s current energy problems goes a lot deeper than stating that as a country we need to make the switch to renewable energy, it also means a rethink of energy investment, generation and distribution systems.

To do this we need to focus on creating an affordable system where all energy users are the key to the solution and ask current big players in the renewable industry such as ourselves to become more involved in helping others produce and obtain renewable energy.

COMMUNITY OWNED ENERGY


As well as providing our clients with tailor-made, high quality service, we are always looking into new forward-thinking ways to help our clients reach their optimum energy efficiency targets in the most efficient and cost effective ways. Which is why we are now partnering with Repowering London a not-for-profit organisation that facilitates funding for community owned energy projects.

It’s a simple FREE way for communities, local authorities and commercial partners to optimise their energy efficiency, reduce electricity bills and cut carbon emissions through renewable technologies.

It gives local people the opportunity to own the solar panels that are installed, by investing in the project through a community share offer.

Residents can still participate without investing, by becoming members of the Community Benefit Society that owns each project.

The best part of our scheme, unlike many others, is that it is not-for-profit. Meaning that any financial surplus is invested back into the local community through a community fund

HOW TO JOIN THE SCHEME?

Would you like to invest in your properties’ future with renewable technology? Are you interested in helping improve your local community? Well with our Community Energy Scheme you can do both.

Here are the two ways you can ‘Join the Repowering Revolution’:

Repowering London Fully Funded


HOW DOES IT WORK?

No matter if you choose ‘Joint Funded’ or ‘Fully Funded’ the project is delivered in the same way and is designed to give you the easiest transition into your community investment:

Unknown


Unknown

Locase Funding


The Low Carbon Across the South East (LoCASE) programme is funded by the European Regional Development Fund 2014 – 2020 and has over £18.5 million available to provide support to businesses in a number of ways: Its aim is to help businesses become more competitive and profitable while protecting the environment and encouraging low carbon solutions.

To do this, LoCASE provides grants for businesses of up to £10,000 as well as training workshops and fully funded events. As of the end of October 2017, the programme has supported over 320 businesses with grant awards worth over £2 million.

This is set to generate over £4.5M of private sector spend, largely through local supply chains within the South East

GRANT CATEGORIES?

Two types of grant funding are available (up to a maximum of £10k) to improve business performance in terms of competitiveness, profitability and resilience, as well as contributing to the protection and preservation of the environment.

The grant funding would form 40% of the cost of an eligible project, while the remaining 60% is matched by the business. The two grant categories are;

KEY REQUIREMENTS

The LoCASE Programme brings together 3 key requirements for the growth of a low carbon economy:



Looking for the perfect finance saving solution? Contact us today to discuss your energy saving plan.

Top