An apprenticeship is just like a regular qualification except you get to learn on the job with one-two dedicated days a week to attend college.
We’ve been offering apprenticeships since the company was founded in 1999, with one of our original apprentices now our Operations Director! Apprenticeships are the foundation of our business and we’re always ready to mentor new starters.
We’re currently looking for:
- Level 3 Electrical Apprenticeships (equivalent to A Level)
- Level 3 Plumbing Apprenticeships (equivalent to A Level)
- Level 2 Business Admin Apprenticeships (equivalent to GCSE)
You can apply using the form below. Please state which apprenticeship you are applying for.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Helping your manager/mentor with their daily duties
- Learning on the job
- Applying yourself to your college course
- Engaging in company progression and training opportunities
Detailed specs will be provided and are dependent on the role you choose.
- Confident and professional
- Able to prioritise your workload
- Strong work ethic
- Highly motivated
- Eager to learn