Founded in 1999, the Ecolution Group provides renewable energy and property maintenance services to the commercial and housing sectors. Ecolution Group is divided into three companies; we offer a 360° service from distribution, specialist renewable asset management to general property maintenance. Our dedicated team design, supply, install and provide maintenance for all your property’s needs. Our services ensure system optimization and maximum savings for each client.
The Contracts Manager is a crucial role in the Energy Services business. In this role you will be responsible for managing social housing contracts and developing ongoing relationships with clients. You will work closely with the Customer Service Manager supporting the management and supervision of a customer service team, you will be required to delegate and manage tasks accordingly. It is imperative that you are able to successfully manage and negotiate contracts.
Working closely with Managing Director the Contracts Manager role requires the direct management of contracts and staff. A forward thinking talented individual who ensures all contracts are delivered to budget and to Ecolution Energy Services’ high standards. You will be required to work efficiently under the pressure of a growing business, using your own initiative and taking some direction as required.
Roles & Responsabilities
- Liaise with Clients and Customers
- Prepare Monthly Reports
- Negotiate Contracts
- Manage tenders
- Monitor changes and developments within the industry
- Train and mentor staff giving them guidance and support Evaluate
- Customer needs to enable expansion and improvement ensuring focus on performance, quality and customer satisfaction
- Monitor and manage staff performance across the team and to deliver on KPI targets
- Work to agreed processes with the Customer Service Team and to deliver to target andKPI’s
- Management of the contractual P&L
Competences & behaviours
As a Contracts Manager the individual needs to demonstrate competencies in a broad range of categories.
The successful candidate will have:
- An excellent understanding and experience in managing social housing contracts
- Experience of managing mechanical biased contracts.
- Experience in the renewables sector desirable although not essential
- Good organisation, planning and time management skills
- Experience within the maintenance industry and site experience desirable
- Management Qualifications
- Strong business development skills
- Experienced in People Management and staff supervision
- Experience in managing financial budgets and ensuring cost -effectiveness and value for money on contracts.
- CSCS card required
- DBS Checked
- Full UK driving licence required
At Ecolution, it’s important to us that we focus on promotion from within the business and we pride ourselves on making sure that everyone has a development plan so they can reach their potential.
If you are looking for a challenging but rewarding new role please apply today.