PV Installation Engineer
Installation of renewable technologies (predominantly solar PV/ MVHR/ ASHP – training provided) on new build construction sites. Project durations vary but can be between 1 day to 1-month dependent on size and span the whole of the UK, generally working in 2 or 3-person teams. You will be expected to lead the team (once inducted – approx. 3 months shadowing a senior team leader) to ensure systems are installed to a high standard. Once installation is complete you will also be expected to test/ commission the AC/ DC systems to ensure all is safe and the system working correctly (training will be provided).
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and in accordance with design docs.
- Ensure your installations are to industry standards
- Always work to site specific RAM’s
- Complete site sign off sheet at the end of each working day clearly detailing what has been completed.
- Installation sign off documentation and photos of installs are uploaded to Ecolution’s system at the end of each working day.
- Any issues on site are reported back to the Contracts Manager.
- Vans are kept clean and tidy with minimum van stock levels monitored on a daily/ weekly basis and replenished as required.
- All material lists and ordering are completed in advance of your working week
- To maintain a good communication and relationship with site management.
- Ensure Ecolution installation standards and delivery procedures are adhered to
- Confident and polite and professional at all times
- Able to prioritise and manage a busy work load on site
- Experience in the new build construction sector
- Strong work ethic
Preferred Qualifications (*mandatory)
- ECS Card*
- Electrical Installation level 3 (or working towards)
- 17th Edition (or working towards)
- Inspection and Testing 2391/2394/2395
- SMSTS / SSSTS
- IPAF / PASMA
- Solar PV
- Battery Storage
- Air Source Heat Pumps
- Ground Source Heat Pumps
- Solar Thermal Heating
- Infra Red Heating
- BUPA health care
- 3% contributory pension
- Van and Fuel Card
- Business Phone
- An additional days annual leave for every year worked
- Tool allowance
- Full training will be provided for appropriate renewable technologies.