Qualified Electrical Engineers
This role requires a qualified electrician. Primarily the role entails full installation of the electrical systems in the new build construction sector. The role includes temporary site set-ups, 1st fix and 2nd fix installation and finals. Sites hours are 7.30am – 4.30pm with flexibility required. Own transport may be required. The successful candidate must be able to liaise with site teams and work to demanding programmes. Progression to a site manager role or furthering your career within the group structure is available for the right candidate.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure your installations are to industry standards
- Always work to site specific RAM’s
- Complete site sign off sheet at the end of each working day clearly detailing what has been completed.
- Sign off sheets and photos of installs are uploaded to Ecolution’s system at the end of each working day.
- To maintain a good communication and relationship with site management.
- Ensure Ecolution installation standards and delivery procedures are adhered to
- Confident and polite and professional at all times
- Able to prioritise and manage a busy work load on site
- Experience in the new build construction sector
- Strong work ethic
Preferred Qualifications (*mandatory)
- ECS Card*
- Electrical Installation 2330 level 3 or equivalent*
- 17th Edition*
- Inspection and Testing 2391/2394/2395
- IPAF / PASMA
- BUPA health care
- 3% contributory pension
- Van and Fuel Card
- Business Phone
- An additional days annual leave for every year worked