We service contracts throughout England and Wales and are especially active in London and the South. This role requires an experienced, qualified plumber to carry out a broad range of duties.
You will be attending an exciting variety of maintenance work, both scheduled and call-outs. You will be working across a mixture of renewable technologies to general property maintenance and new developments. This includes repairs, new installments, upgrades and service renewal checks.
Some of the technologies that you will be working with include; Solar Thermal, Ground Source Heat Pump, Air Source Heat Pump, Unvented Cylinders, Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery systems, HIU systems and other technologies.
You will be working with a very experienced team of hard working engineers. Career development and opportunities for training is encouraged within the company.
You will be required to work efficiently and diligently within this growing business. You should be able to work effectively as an individual as well as a vital member within your team, using your own initiative.
We are looking for someone with strong communication skills, with a positive attitude and, hardworking work ethos, but most importantly a smile to join our company.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Renewable technology maintenance and repairs
- Attending scheduled servicing and annual maintenance checks
- Call-out repairs
- Fault-finding and diagnosis
- Upgrading / replacing renewable technologies
- Liaising with customers and in-house office team
- Updating servicing forms and report notes
- Plumbing NVQ Level 2 qualified
- Unvented course (Solar hot water desirable)
- CSCS card required
- DBS checked (We can process this for you)
- Part P electrics desirable
- Water regulations qualification desirable
- Renewable technology experience desirable
- Full UK driving license
- BUPA health care
- 3% contributory pension
- Van and Fuel Card
- Business Phone
- An additional days annual leave for every year worked