Sales Support Executive
Due to company expansion we are looking to recruit for a Sales Support Executive. You will work at the Head Office, within our team that sells the following supply and install packages to building developers and contractors:
· Solar PV
· Solar Thermal
· Heat Pumps
· Ventilation Systems
· Working at Heights
You will be a primary contact for clients estimating teams, both requesting the opportunity to submit tenders and responding to their incoming request for quotations.
An ability to absorb technical information will be an advantage, but our designers and estimators will provide you with all the information required. Full product training will be provided.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting into the Group Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be in a sales support role, within the sales team with the opportunity to work within a successful department.
· Research new opportunities via specific industry portal
· Contact new and existing contracts to provide quotes
· You will maximise sales at every opportunity and expand our customer base by helping to identify and develop new accounts
· You will continually review and exceed all set targets, seeking out new opportunities to up-sell and promote new product lines.
· You will work as an intrinsic member of the sales team
· You will provide sales support, involving efficient handling of confidential agreements
· Using our modern CRM system, you will strategically research and identify potential new clients from warm leads
· You will take inbound sales calls and look for opportunities to up-sell on other related products and new lines.
· Follow up tendered quotations and identifying contracted sales opportunities before passing on to the relevant commercial manager.
· Follow up on marketing and sales campaigns.
· You will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
· You will be an outgoing, people person.
· You will be a relationship builder, enthusiastic and keen to further your understanding of customer needs.
At Ecolution, it’s important to us that we focus on promotion from within the business and we pride ourselves on making sure that everyone has a development plan so they can reach their potential.
If you are looking for a challenging new role within a progressive organisation we would love to hear from you. Send us your CV at email@example.com or apply by clicking the button below.