Junior Marketing Assistant
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who will be able to grow with the business. It is important to be able to work effectively as an individual as well as a vital team member within the business.
· Assist in maximizing traffic, engagement, and growth potential across all social media platforms
· Post content daily to social platforms
· Work closely with special projects to create original graphics, videos, illustrations, and other visuals to live on social media channels
· Report on new trends, features, and data on social platforms
· Work closely with the Marketing Coordinator to plan, manage, and execute social media campaigns, promotions, and original social features
· Basic knowledge in Adobe Softwares would be desirable
· Previous social media and engagement experience would be beneficial
· Experience with data and analytics to help team drive social strategy
· Flexible to workflow changes as platforms evolve
· Very strong communication and collaboration skills
· Strong Microsoft skills including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
If you have the skill and experience required we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV at email@example.com or apply by clicking the button below.