Slavery and human trafficking statement
Founded in 1999, the Ecolution Group provide renewable energy and property maintenance services to the commercial and housing sectors. We offer a 360⁰ service from supply, specialist renewable installation, maintenance and asset management as well as finance and funding options. Our dedicated in-house team design, supply, install and provide maintenance for all your property’s needs. Our services ensure system optimisation and maximum savings for each client.
We are at the forefront of technology, helping save you money through alternative technologies such as PV panels, EV Charging Points, Battery Storage, Mechanical Ventilation and Heat Recovery (MVHR), Air Source Heat Pumps (ASHP) to name a few. Whether it’s an energy solution from scratch or need faultless monitoring and maintenance,
Ecolution has the knowledge and expertise to deliver superior solutions for any energy needs.
Ecolution Group is accredited by the following bodies: Construction Line, SMAS, CHAS, Safemark, NICEIC.
This statement is made on behalf of Ecolution Group pursuant to section 54 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes our slavery and human trafficking statement.
It illustrates how we apply our principles and values and represents our public commitment to challenge and confront the use of forced, compulsory, trafficked or child labour.
Ecolution Group is a British renewables energy and property maintenance services company which has the knowledge and expertise to deliver superior solutions for any type of energy needs. As well as providing our clients with tailor-made, high quality service, we are always looking into new forward-thinking ways to help our clients reach their optimum energy efficiency targets in the most efficient and cost-effective ways.
Solving Britain’s current energy problems goes a lot deeper than stating that as a country we need to make the switch to renewable energy, it also means a rethink of energy investment,generation and distribution systems.
To do this we need to focus on creating an affordable system where all energy users are the key to the solution and ask current big players in the renewable industry to become more involved in helping others produce and obtain renewable energy.
Our mission is to revolutionize the UK energy market by converting homes and businesses into renewable energy power stations as part of a sustainable solution to climate change.
Wherever we work, we strive to have a positive impact on local communities and the environment and support projects that reflect our values which can be found here.
Although Ecolution Group considers the inherent risk of encountering modern slavery within its business to be very low, it is nonetheless an issue that we take seriously. It goes without saying that we have adopted a zero-tolerance approach towards the use of forced, compulsory, trafficked or child labour within our organisation.
Ecolution group operates according to its Guiding Principles and policy framework which describe the standards we expect to meet. These include ensuring that we:
- operate robust, fair and balanced recruitment and employment practices in an environment which fosters a spirit of inclusion and values diversity at all levels;
- identify the individuals and teams most likely to encounter issues related to modern slavery within our supply chains and develop specific training to support them in identifying and addressing issues;
- actively assess risks related to modern slavery as part of the approval process for all new or renewed relationships with delivery partners, suppliers and strategic affiliates;
- maintain our focus on incrementally improving our processes and procedures for the procurement of goods and services, including undertaking appropriate due diligence on suppliers and supply chains to assess, and wherever possible, ensure that risk of modern slavery are eliminated;
- set clear expectations that our delivery partners and suppliers should meet the same high standards we set for ourselves,including through express contractual terms wherever practicable;
- periodically assess the risk of modern slavery arising within our business and established supply chains to identify to identify areas in which further enquiry or audit would be merited
We review and update our Guiding Principles and policy framework regularly and provide refresher training for all our people is it when required. We also assess adherence to our Guiding Principles and policy framework through a variety of means, including internal audit and compliance assurance reviews. Risks and exceptions are reported to the Risk & Audit Committee.
If issues are identified in relation to modern slavery, these will be dealt with by the legal and compliance teams.
The statement was approved by Ecolution Group board of directors and will be reviewed annually.