PV Installation/MVHR Engineer- Subcontracting and Permanent Opportunities
Installation of renewable technologies (predominantly solar PV/ MVHR/ ASHP – training provided) on new build construction sites. Project duration vary but can be between 1 day to 1 month dependent on size and span the whole of the UK, generally working in 2 or 3-person teams. You will be expected to lead the team (once inducted – approx. 3 months shadowing a senior team leader) to ensure systems are installed to a high standard. Once installation is complete you will also be expected to test/ commission the AC/DC systems to ensure all is safe and the system working correctly (training will be provided).
Roles & Responsibilities
· Ensure projects are delivered on time and in accordance with design docs.
· Ensure your installations are to industry standards
· Always work to site specific RAM’s
· Complete site sign off sheet at the end of each working day clearly detailing what has been completed.
· Installation sign off documentation and photos of installs are uploaded to Ecolution’s system at the end of each working day.
· Any issues on site are reported back to the Contracts Manager.
· Vans are kept clean and tidy with minimum van stock levels monitored on a daily/ weekly basis and replenished as required.
· All material lists and ordering are completed in advance of your working week
· To maintain a good communication and relationship with site management.
· Ensure Ecolution installation standards and delivery procedures are adhered to
· Confident and polite and professional at all times
· Able to prioritise and manage a busy work load on site
· Experience in the new build construction sector
· Strong work ethic
Preferred Qualifications (*mandatory)
· ECS Card*
· Electrical Installation level 3 (or working towards)
· 18th Edition (or working towards)
· Inspection and Testing 2391/2394/2395
· SMSTS / SSSTS
· IPAF / PASMA
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are looking for a rewarding new role please apply today by clicking the button below or alternatively send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.